Covers the ice climbs along the Icefields Parkway (Hwy 93N) from Lake Louise, Alberta to the Saskatchewan River Crossing and the David Thompson Highway turnoff.
It wouldn’t be too hard to argue that the Icefields Parkway is the best highway for ice climbing on the planet.
Full Route Descriptions:
- Bow Falls area WI3 – M6+, 30 – 80m
- Sails for Seniors IV, WI6, M6+, 125m
- Cosmic Messenger III, WI5, 50m
- Lessons of Oka III, WI4, 5.8, 150m
- Murchison Falls IV, WI4+, 200m
- But My Daddy’s a Psycho IV, WI5, 200m (with a finish up Murchison Falls)
- Facile Monster IV, WI5, M5, 420m (220m of ice)