Covers the ice climbs along the Icefields Parkway (Hwy 93N) from Lake Louise, Alberta to the Saskatchewan River Crossing and the David Thompson Highway turnoff.
It wouldn’t be too hard to argue that the Icefields Parkway is the best highway for ice climbing on the planet.
Full Route Descriptions:
- Bow Falls areaÂ WI3 – M6+, 30 – 80m
- Sails for Seniors IV, WI6, M6+, 125m
- Cosmic MessengerÂ III, WI5, 50m
- Lessons of Oka III, WI4, 5.8, 150m
- Murchison FallsÂ IV, WI4+, 200m
- But My Daddyâ€™s a PsychoÂ IV, WI5, 200m (with a finish up Murchison Falls)
- Facile MonsterÂ IV, WI5, M5, 420m (220m of ice)